Diablo 3 Season 29 UK release time, date, rewards and update patch notes
Diablo 3 fans are counting down to the release of Season 29 on PlayStation, Xbox and PC. The new Diablo 3 season has a September 15 release date for fans in the US, and a 1am BST UK launch time on September 16 for UK players. Season 29 introduces the Visions of Enmity theme, which sees Diabolical Fissures pop up across Sanctuary’s wilderness.
As part of the new season, fans will be able to earn a number of rewards, including the Old Growth pet and the Greyhollow portrait, as well as the Galactic Wings.
Blizzard has also announced two new End of Journey cosmetic rewards, such as the Quoth pet and the Mad King’s Favor portrait.
Elsewhere, Seasonal Conquest challenges task players with completing a 50 million Gold streak while outside of The Vault and The Inner Sanctum, as well as reaching Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six.
Needless to say, the new season also launches alongside a big new update, which makes a series of gameplay tweaks, balance changes and bug fixes.
Blizzard explains more: “We are introducing changes to Paragon Points to work in tandem with Solo Self Found and the Season 29 theme.
“You can now assign a total of 800 Paragon Points to your solo Self Found character. Previously, you were only able to assign a total of 50 Paragon Points to each attribute within the Core, Defense, Offense, and Utility categories, but now you can assign up to 200 in each attribute. Each category can only have 200 Paragon Points placed into them.”
You can check out the Diablo 3 patch notes below…
– Dark Berserker (Monster Set 1) and Toxic Lurker (Monster Set 8) have been removed. Hellions (Monster Set 19), Vile Swarm (Monster Set 23), and Savage Beast (Monster Set 33) have been added in their place.
• Added a buff icon when proccing the legendary item Flying Dragon.
• Moving your mouse underneath the character while casting Tempest Rush Flurry stacks should no longer reset randomly.
• Haunted Visions used to remove Skeletal Mages from the Simulacrums only if the player had Grim Scythe on their action bar, now it will remove Skeletal Mages regardless.
• Requiem Cereplate was not calculating the correct amount of Essence and was adding way too much overflow excess Essence per tick. This has been fixed.
• Removed Mastermind from the Champion portion of the seasonal journey. This means you no longer need to master a Set Dungeon. Instead, it has been replaced with Overcoming the Trials, which asks you to complete an Echoing Nightmare.
• Due to the unique animation of how Hamelin dies, there were many issues with how it rewards kill credit. Hamelin now rewards kill credit to the closest player on death.
• Corrupted Angels and all variations would sometimes do an attack that does double damage without any indication that it was a unique move. This has been changed to deal the same damage as normal attacks.
• Added Greater Rift map checkpoints to Battlefields and Boneyards.
• Corvus, Ice Caves, and Spider Caves maps can no longer spawn in Greater Rifts.
• Orek’s Dream versions of Desolate Sands and Shrouded Moors have had their monster densities increased.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article