Amazon Prime Day 2020 Early Deals In Stock Now
Before Amazon Prime Day 2020 begins in earnest tomorrow, the company is offering a few deals to get you in the savings mood early. The 48-hour deals bonanza for Prime members had been delayed multiple times this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. With only a few days to go until Amazon Prime Day 2020 officially begins, the company is building hype with a batch of early Prime Day 2020 deals to help you start saving right now. Amazon has also revealed a ton of deals that will go live on Prime Day.
Right now, you can save on some of Amazon’s own proprietary devices. If you want Alexa support in your car, you grab the Echo Auto for just $20. The hands-free device normally goes for $50, so this is a great deal. You can also pick up the Blink Mini, a smart security camera with Alexa support, for $25 right now. Previous deals included discounts on Toshiba and Insignia TVs, Kindle Paperwhite bundles, and more, though those are unfortunately sold out at the moment.
$20 (was $50)
$25 (was $35)
Echo Show 5
$45 (was $90)
Ring Video Doorbell Pro (Certified Refurbished)
$100 (was $160)
Meanwhile, Target and Walmart will both have sales designed to steal some thunder from Amazon this week–in fact, Walmart’s sale has already begun.
For more on what to expect from this year’s Amazon blowout sale, check out our roundup of everything you need to know about Prime Day 2020.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: Deals, Tips, And Everything To Know Before October 13
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
- When Is Amazon Prime Day 2020: Start Date And Time Revealed
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage Links (3)
- 7 Tips For Getting The Best Deals On Amazon Prime Day 2020
- Huge Target Sale To Compete With Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
Source: Read Full Article