The Sims 4 challenges guide
The Sims 4 challenges add twists to your game. While these aren’t coded into the game and use a bit of an honor code system, challenges are great ways for experienced fans of The Sims to play in new ways. Our The Sims 4 challenges guide provides you with a handful of popular challenges.
Whether you’re looking to have 100 children or create a huge family tree, fans have come up with tons of challenges to help spice up your gameplay. We’ve listed some of our favorites and some popular fan picks below. You can complete all of them with the base game.
The Legacy Challenge
This is the most well-known Sims challenge. It requires you to buy the biggest lot, start with little money, and grow a family that lives on for generations.
The setup is:
- Obtain an empty 50×50 lot.
- Move your starting Sim on to <— should be onto, as in “to and upon” the lot.
- Set your money to $1,800 using testing cheats.
From here, your goal is to start your build a career for your Sim , make a house, marry the Sim, and create a family legacy.
There are many variations of this challenge. You can check them all out on The Sims Legacy Challenge. One popular variant is the “Not So Berry” Legacy Challenge by lilsimsie on Tumblr. This variation requires you to have a color theme per generation, which all have set traits.
The Sims 4 guide: Cheat codes list
100 Baby Challenge
Your goal here is to have one Sim have 100 babies. The Sims 4 variant of this challenge was made by snarky-sims-witch on Tumblr.
The setup is as follows:
- Create a Young Adult Sim who is able to get pregnant.
- Move that Sim onto a lot of choice that they can afford.
- Find Sims to impregnate your Sim.
- Have as many children as possible, only aging them up once babies have a birthday, toddlers reach level 3 in all the toddler skills, or children get an A in school.
- Once your Sim becomes an elder, the role of childbearing Sim will move on to the youngest daughter once she becomes a young adult.
You will have to move out your child Sims as they reach adulthood to make room for more babies. Your childbearing Sim also cannot have a job that requires her to move to a specified location or get married until she’s an elder Sim.
You can see more rules on the original Tumblr post for the challenge.
This money-themed challenge has the goal making 1,000,000 Simoleons with some basic rules, made by EuphorialQueen on The Sims forums.
The setup is:
- Create a Young Adult Sim of any kind.
- Move onto an empty lot.
- Buy an outdoor trash can for that lot.
- Use testing cheats to set your money to 0.
- Make $500 before you get your Sim a job.
From there, you’ll need to put your Sim to work. You can check out tips and other limitations on the original The Sims forum post on the challenge.
For even more challenges, you can check out this forum post that compiles a ton of them — many of which are different variations of the ones above.
Source: Read Full Article