Madden 21 Is 50% Off For Prime Day, Includes Free PS5 And Xbox Series X Upgrade
Amazon Prime Day is here, and thanks to retailer competition, it’s now one of the biggest online sale days of the year. Lots of Amazon’s biggest competitors, like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy, have joined in with their own anti-Prime Day sales. Right now, you can grab the recently released Madden NFL 21 for half-off at both Amazon and Target.
The sale takes the price down to $30, a huge discount from its usual $60. At Amazon, the MVP Edition is also down to half price, at $50 from the usual $100. The price includes both PS4 and Xbox One versions. However, both the PS4 and Xbox One games are currently out of stock for around a week. You can buy the digital version of the Xbox One game and receive it immediately.
Target has the same price for the standard edition of Madden NFL 21, and it may offer in-store pick-up if it’s in stock locally.
Madden 21 is getting free next-gen upgrades on PS5 and Xbox Series X when those next-gen consoles launch in November, so picking it up now will make you ready for some next-gen gridiron gameplay. Keep in mind that since this is a disc copy, it won’t work on an Xbox Series S or PS5 Digital Edition. It also isn’t technicially part of Xbox Smart Delivery and will only support the next-gen upgrade until the next Madden releases in 2021.
For more on Amazon Prime Day, check out all the Prime Day best deals being offered.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage
- Amazon Prime Day's Best Gaming Deals For Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, And More
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
- Amazon Prime Day End Time: When Does Prime Day End Tonight?
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage Links (3)
- 7 Tips For Getting The Best Deals On Amazon Prime Day 2020
- Huge Target Sale To Compete With Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article