Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds New DLC That Supports Military Veterans
Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare are bringing back a DLC pack that benefits military veterans. Activision’s Call of Duty Endowment charity, which helps place veterans in jobs after their military careers, has announced that the “Defender” DLC pack is coming back to the digital store because “in these difficult times, veterans need more help with employment than ever.”
The Defender pack includes 11 items in total, spread across multiplayer, Spec Ops, and Warzone. As when the pack was sold before, 100 percent of net proceeds will go to the Call of Duty Endowment.
The Defender Pack was previously available for Modern Warfare multiplayer, but this is the first time that players can bring this content into Warzone. Modern Warfare and Warzone share the same store. The Defender Pack costs $10 USD.
The Defender Pack includes:
- A customized .357 revolver with three attachments: rail mounted sight with a custom reticle, a lightweight trigger, and a stippled grip.
- A watch for your Operator that has the Endowment logo on the fact.
- Special weapon camo.
- An Endowment Calling Card.
- Three Endowment emblems, one of which is animated.
- An Endowment logo sticker.
- Two sprays, featuring the Endowment logo.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare continues to grow, as Infinity Ward is adding a new map and a new Operator this week as free DLC. The new Operator, Talon, has a dog named Indiana who will help your finishing moves look even more epic. Call of Duty: Warzone, meanwhile, is adding four new weapons this week to help keep things fresh.
Call of Duty News
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Adds A Free New Map This Week
- Call Of Duty: Warzone–The 9 Essential Tips You Need To Win In Battle Royale
- How To Download CoD: Warzone Without Modern Warfare
Source: Read Full Article