The Division 2 Update Today: PS4, Xbox, PC latest changes following maintenance
A new update to The Division 2 is being launched this morning on PS4, Xbox One and PC with a view to removing several high profile bugs discovered since the launch of the games latest content update, Warlords of New York.
Writing on the Ubisoft forums, the Community Manager told fans that today the game would be going offline for three hours to implement the changes.
"These fixes are part of the ongoing efforts to fix bugs discovered since the launch of Warlords of New York and we are working on further changes/fixes that require additional time and will be deployed once ready." the team member told Division 2 users.
Below you'll find the list of patch notes as confirmed by Ubisoft's development team. Stay tuned for more details should they arrive.
The Division 2 Patch Notes 1.19
- We are temporarily disabling the ability to reset seasonal manhunts to prevent lost progression towards a manhunt. This is a temporary solution while we are working on a more permanent fix meant to release later in March. Once the final fix is implemented, we will reactive the ability to reset manhunts.
- Fixed a progression blocker where an NPC became stuck at the last stage in Castle Clinton.
- Fixed an issue that granted an incorrect number of Specialization Points per SHD level.
- Fixed an issue where blue quality items dropped from regular NPCs in the DZ regardless of player max level.
- Fixed an issue where players would gain multiple seasonal caches.
- Fixed an issue with seasonal cache rewards becoming contaminated if players leveled in the season whilst in the DZ.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from gaining seasonal XP from DZ activities.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would disappear at The Nest Control Point, halting progress at the "defend stage".
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of The Nest Control Point on challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs to be stuck at spawn in various Control Points.
- Fixed some puzzle reset issues on all Hunter encounters.
- Fixed an issue causing Hunter encounters to give too many keys.
- If you received too many keys, you won’t receive new keys until your completed encounters match your amount of keys.
Source: Read Full Article