Resident Evil Resistance beta: PS4 and Steam latest as fans wait on new times
The latest news on the Resident Evil Resistance beta is that matchmaking issues have forced Capcom to delay the launch on PS4 and Steam.
And so far tonight, that situation has not changed. The good news is that Capcom could provide an update very soon, confirming the new timings for the PlayStation and PC launch.
For now, the official Resident Evil Resistance website no longer lists beta times for PS4 and Steam.
And unfortunately, there will be no easy way for the free open beta to be extended to make up for the lost time encountered today.
Resident Evil 3 Remake has a release date set for April 3, 2020, on PS4, Xbox One and Steam.
And the current Resident Evil Resistance open beta has a set end time on Xbox One scheduled for 3:00 a.m. Friday, April 3 (EDT).
A message on the site adds: “Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, there is a slight delay for the Resident Evil Resistance Open Beta on PS4 and Steam.
“The Xbox One version is unaffected and will be available as scheduled.
“We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will keep you updated on its availability. We sincerely apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.”
While PS4 and Steam gamers wait to join the Resistance beta today, Capcom has shared some tips for how best to take on the roles of Mastermind and Survivor:
- A firm understanding of the map is a shortcut to a better experience. If you’d like, you can even play with the map screen displayed!
- If cameras are malfunctioning after being damaged by Survivors, you can restore functionality more quickly by moving the left and right sticks in a rapid fashion.
- You can surrender your command over a controlled zombie at any time by simultaneously pressing the L3 and R3 buttons (On Xbox One, you can do this by pressing the left stick and right stick).
- When teammates acquire important items or your goal has been updated, this information will be displayed in the upper left of the screen.
- In the first area, it’s not enough to just gather the three key items; the door won’t open until all four teammates are waiting together.
- In the second area, once you defeat the Security Guard Zombie and obtain the Security Card, you must disarm three security devices.
- In the third area, you need to destroy three red Bio Cores.
- When someone obtains Umbrella Credits, the other Survivors will receive the same amount of Credits.
- Using a melee weapon will decrease its Durability. If you have a Repair Kit, it will be consumed automatically to fix the weapon when its Durability falls to 0.
- Sometimes you will spot a zombie carrying a backpack. By defeating this Supply Zombie, you can get powerful weapons and items.
- What about the nightmare-inducing Tyrant? Is there any way to stop him!? As a strategy, we recommend running away!
- Survivors have two types of skills: a highly versatile ‘Personal Skill’ and a powerful ‘Fever Skill’ that will come in handy when the going gets tough!
- By shooting a camera with a gun until the camera’s durability is reduced to 0, you can cause it to malfunction temporarily.
- If you are continuously attacked by zombies, you will become infected. You can heal this infection by using a Blue Herb or Infection Treatment Spray.
Source: Read Full Article