Prime Day 2020: Best Xbox Game Pass / Xbox Live Gold Deals
Microsoft’s game subscription service, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, has become one of the biggest pillars of their gaming strategy. It’s already a bargain at $15 per month, but Prime Day 2020 has brought even more deals on the service to make it even more enticing. If you’re unsure why it’s worth the price, here’s a primer: In addition to Xbox Live Gold and access to hundreds of Xbox One games, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers now have xCloud streaming bundled in and soon will have EA Play rolled into their membership. With the Xbox Series X and digital-only Series S releasing next month, Game Pass Ultimate will continue to be a huge part of Microsoft’s business model. In fact, it should get even better with the launch of all upcoming Bethesda games on release day.
Previous Prime Day Game Pass Ultimate deals
Last year, 3-month subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate were discounted to $30, down from $45. While that was a pretty good deal, we actually think you’ll find better deals this Prime Day.
Throughout 2020, we’ve seen 3-month subscriptions discounted to $25 at major retailers multiple times. On another occasion, 6-month subscriptions were down to $40–a whopping $50 savings.
Prime Day 2020 Game Pass Ultimate deals
We unfortunately haven’t seen any deals on Game Pass Ultimate so far at most major retailers so far, but we’ll be sure to round up all of the best Prime Day 2020 Game Pass Ultimate deals here as they go live. While we’ve yet to see a deal on 12-month subscription codes, Game Pass Ultimate prepaid codes stack. So if we see 3-month subscriptions for $25, you can buy four and save $80 on a 12-month membership. If you plan on stocking up and keeping Game Pass Ultimate for the long haul, this could be the way to go.
Prime Day 2020 Xbox Live Gold deals
We don’t see Xbox Live Gold deals nearly as often nowadays, probably because Microsoft really focuses on Game Pass Ultimate. That said, Amazon is having a minor sale on three-month memberships, dropping the price from the usual $25 to $15.
3 Months Of Xbox Live Gold
$15 (was $25)
Prime Day 2020 kicks off tomorrow, October 13 at midnight PT / 3 AM ET and runs for 48 hours. Competing retailers will also host anti-Prime Day sales, including Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and Newegg. Amazon already has some early Prime Day deals that are available now, and you can check out a sneak peek of select deals that will go live during the event.
Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Round Of PS5 And Xbox Series X Preorder Bundles Sold Out
- Best Target Deals During Prime Day: Games, Blu-Rays, Headphones, And More
- Amazon Prime Day Best PS5 And PS4 Deals
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Links (7)
- The Pricey Xbox Series X/S Expansion Card Gets A Prime Day Discount At Target
- Best PC Gaming Deals For Prime Day 2020
- Amazon Prime Day Best Xbox Series X/S And Xbox One Deals
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
- Amazon Prime Day Kicks Off On October 13, According To Report
- Amazon Prime Day's Best Gaming Deals For Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, And More
Source: Read Full Article