Hearthstone Battlegrounds UPDATE: Patch Notes and Demon Hunter Class reveal
A lot of big news has been shared today by Blizzard, along with a new Hearthstone update to download.
For Hearthstone fans who enjoy playing the Auto-Battler, Blizzard has confirmed that the Demon Hunter Class launch will extend to Battlegrounds as well.
Demon Hunters will be a big part of Hearthstone’s early 2020 expansion plans and Battlegrounds fans can expect some changes too.
It has been confirmed that Illidan Stormrage will make his way into Hearthstone Battlegrounds on March 26, offering up his own unique abilities.
These include the Passive Start of Combat ability which allows Your left and right-most minions to attack immediately.
This also means that another big Hearthstone Battlegrounds update will be going live next week, to make way for the launch of Stormrage.
HEARTHSTONE BATTLEGROUNDS PATCH NOTES FOR MARCH 17
Today has seen a new Hearthstone update go live on all platforms, removing some heroes and adding a new one.
As confirmed by Blizzard, Ragnaros, Sylvanas, and Patches have been removed from the pool.
However, the new hero Fungalmancer Flurgl has been added and boasts the ability Gone Fishing.
This Passive move adds a random Murloc to Bob’s Tavern after you sell a Murloc.
Other heroes that have been added back into the pool for Battlegrounds include Sir Finley Mrrglton and Professor Putricide.
Balance changes for Heroes and Minions can be found below:
- Teamfight Tactics Mobile release date: TFT Mobile launch news
- The Lich King
- Reborn Rites:
- [Cost 1] Give a friendly minion Reborn for next combat only. → [Cost 1] Give a friendly minion Reborn for next combat only (targeted).
- Dream Portal:
- [Cost 1] Refresh and add a Dragon to Bob’s Tavern. → [Passive] At the start of your turn, add a Dragon to Bob’s Tavern.
- Brick by Brick:
- [Cost 1] Give a random friendly minion +3 Health. → [Cost 1] Give a random friendly minion +4 Health.
- Millhouse Manastorm
- [Passive] Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Start with 2 Gold. → [Passive] Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Start with 3 Gold.
- The Rat King
- King of Beasts, Mechs, Murlocs, Demons and Dragons:
- [Passive] Whenever you buy a Beast/Mech/Murloc/Demon/Dragon, give it +1/+1. → [Passive] Whenever you buy a Beast/Mech/Murloc/Demon/Dragon, give it +1/+2.
- Milificient Manastorm
- [Passive] Mechs in Bob’s Tavern have +1 Attack. → [Passive] Mechs in Bob’s Tavern have +2 Attack.
- ALL Will Burn!:
- [Passive] ALL minions have +3 Attack. → [Passive] ALL minions have +2 Attack.Reno Jackson
- Gonna Be Rich!:
- [Cost 4] Make a friendly minion Golden. (Once per game.) → [Cost 3] Make a friendly minion Golden. (Once per game.)
- Savannah Highmane
- Old: Tavern Tier 5 → New: Tavern Tier 4.
- Herald of Flame
- Old: 4 Health → New: 6 Health.
- Golden Old: 8 Health → Golden New: 12 Health.
- Steward of Time
- Old: 2 Attack → New: 3 Attack.
- Golden Old: 4 Attack → Golden New: 6 Attack.
- Kalecgos, Arcane Aspect
- Old: 2 Attack / 8 Health → New: 4 Attack / 12 Health.
- Golden Old: 4 Attack / 16 Health → Golden New: 8 Attack / 24 Health.
- Nathrezim Overseer
- Old: 4 Health → New: 3 Health.
- Golden Old: 8 Health → New: 6 Health.
- Twilight Emissary
- Old: Tavern Tier 5, 6 Attack / 8 Health, Battlecry: Give a friendly Dragon +3/+3 → New: Tavern Tier 3, 4 Attack / 4 Health, Battlecry: Give a friendly Dragon +2/+2.
- Golden Old: 12 Attack / 16 Health, Battlecry: Give a friendly Dragon +6/+6 → Golden New: 8 Attack / 8 Health, Battlecry: Give a friendly Dragon +4/+4
- Transformation animations when playing a minion from hand will be sped up during the Recruit Phase, cutting down on the amount of time players are left waiting for animations to resolve.
Blizzard has also announced a new Tavern Pass for Hearthstone in 2020, with perks being made available to those who play Hearthstone Battlegrounds alongside the main game mode.
“With the release of Ashes of Outland, we’re introducing the Tavern Pass—an all-new way to access Perks for Battlegrounds.
“Available for $19.99 or 2500 Gold, the Tavern Pass includes four Arena Tickets and the following Battlegrounds Perks for the duration of the Ashes of Outland expansion cycle: advanced stats, visual emotes, a third and fourth hero to choose from at the start of a game, and early access to new Battlegrounds Heroes (subject to the release schedule of new Heroes).
“If you currently have Battlegrounds bonus stats, choose from 3 Heroes, or visual emotes unlocked—you will get access to the equivalent new perk starting on March 26. Battlegrounds Perks earned from collecting Descent of Dragons packs (including the new perks such as choosing from 4 heroes) will expire once Ashes of Outland is released.
“With the introduction of the Tavern Pass, which is included in the Ashes of Outland Mega Bundle, players will no longer have to purchase card packs in order to unlock Battlegrounds Perks.”
Source: Read Full Article