Fortnite update 12.30 PATCH NOTES, server downtime, new items, map changes, leaks, skins
Fortnite developer Epic Games is getting ready to release update 12.30 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
The good news is that there’s not long to wait, because the brand new Fortnite update has been given an March 31 release date by Epic Games.
The release of update 12.30 will coincide with a period of server downtime, which starts at 7am UK time.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “Hi, everyone! v12.30 arrives Tuesday, March 31. Down-time for the up-date begins at 2 AM ET (0600 UTC).”
According to the patch notes, Epic will fix a number of lingering issues that got looked over in update 12.21.
This includes fixes for problems with Spy Games, style selections and the Harpoon Gun not catching loot.
Epic will also address the Auto Pick Up not functioning properly, as well as the Deadpool Plunger not being visible on a certain aspect ratio.
And because this is a numbered update, expect lots of item leaks, map changes and challenge reveals.
You can see the Fortnite update 12.30 patch notes below, and remember to check back on the morning of March 31 for all the latest Fortnite leaks and items.
Fortnite update 12.30 Battle Royale patch notes…
• Spy Games: Stuck on “Select Tech” screen.
– In a Spy Games mode, players may get stuck on the “Select Tech” screen.
• Style selections for certain Locker items not saving.
– Players’ style selection for certain Locker items may not save.
• Harpoon Gun not catching loot consistently.
– The Harpoon Gun does not successfully catch loot on a consistent basis.
• Auto Pick Up not functioning properly.
– Players may be unable to pick up items using Auto Pick Up.
• Deadpool Plunger not visible on 4:3 aspect ratio.
– The Deadpool Plunger from his Week 3 Challenges is not visible.
Fortnite update 12.30 Creative, Mobile and General patch notes…
• Billboard Settings do not save when copied.
– When copying Billboards, the settings will not save from the copied Billboard.
• Interactive UI not functioning properly when using the Quick Menu on mobile.
– Players on mobile will not be able to interact with the Quick Menu using the pre-assigned buttons.
• Tournament scores are visually incorrect in Lobby and in-match.
– Scores from tournaments in the Compete tab will be visually incorrect in the Lobby and in-match.
• Shadows darker than expected.
– Shadows display at a high contrast and most textures appear as black.
• Black Bar displayed on Note 10+.
– We’re currently investigating an issue on the Note 10+ device that is displaying a black bar on the left hand side of the screen.
Source: Read Full Article