Dreams PS4 update 2.06 patch notes confirms new art pack and much more
Dreams has been a fantastic hit for PlayStation 4 since it's release and we can imagine that the game and community will be one that grows and grows for years to come.
But in the more immediate future, the team at Media Molecule have got a brand new update to drop today for the game.
Don't worry, it's not going to eat into what limited hard drive space you've got left.
It's a wee tiny 104MB, but it does add some very interesting new features to the game for players to fart around with.
Everything you need to know about today's update can be found just below, as part of the officially released patch notes for the game.
Dreams Update v2.06 Patch Notes
- Our first new art pack! – The Welcome Garden Art Pack contains more than 40 sculptures which will sit nicely alongside any content from the Welcome Home theme. Use them to spruce up your homespace, stamp into your own creations, or remix into something completely new.
- Community Jam Collections – We’ve added support for specifying a collection to use with a Community Jam. This means a better starting point for folks who want to enter but don’t quite know where to begin.
- Online Indicator – A green dot next to a dreamer’s name indicates they are online.
- New: Most Used Creation now in the Impy Awards playlists.
- Updated: Various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI.
- Fixed: Issue where the notifications feed would return to the start of the list after viewing one.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article