Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris: Start Time, Weekly weapon, armor and map – March 20
On Friday, Destiny 2 players are no longer just asking 'Where is Xur?' but also 'when does Trials os Osiris start?'.
It's like we've gone back in time by a few years to Destiny 1.
The Trials of Osiris made a great splash with its return last week, providing the perfect high-end PVP element the game has been missing for some time.
And for those who don't know, unlike the Iron Banner, Trials returns every week. It'll be your definitive weekend PvP experience, with some great awards on offer too.
But we know you've got questions, especially if this is your first time.
So read on, we'll explain how Trials of Osiris works, what time it starts, and everything you need to know about the weekly exotic weapon and armor rewards on offer.
What was the map and rewards in Trials of Osiris last week?
Each week, the Trials of Osiris map changes along with the rewards for winning a certain number of matches.
Below you'll find the Trials of Osiris map and rewards from last week.
We would suspect that this week (March 20 -24) we'll see a new map and rewards available.
- Map: Burnout
- 3 wins — The Scholar kinetic scout rifle
- 5 wins — Tomorrow’s Answer void rocket launcher
- 7 wins — Exile’s Curse arc fusion rifle
- Flawless — Gauntlets, Grips, or Gloves of the Exile (Titan, Hunter, Warlock)
We'll update the page as we learn more about the new map and rewards for March 20-24.
FIFA 20 FUT Birthday Start Time, Predictions, player promo release date news
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME PLAYING TRIALS – READ ON FOR MORE INFO
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Passages Explained
As mentioned, players can purchase a Trials Passages from Saint-14. This is your ticket to the rodeo, but also, they offer their own mechanics.
Each Passage will track wins and losses in a single Trials run, but only one Passage can be purchased at a time, but players can switch them out when new ones unlock.
The five Passage's available are listed below, along with each Passage bonus:
- Mercy (Always available) – Forgives one loss per run.
- Ferocity (Always available) – With zero losses, your Third Win grants a Bonus Win.
- Confidence (Unlocks after going Flawless) – Grants a bonus reward from the Flawless chest.
- Wealth (Unlocks at 5 wins) – Increased Trials tokens from completing and winning Trials matches.
- Wisdom (Unlocks at 7 wins) – Grants bonus XP from Trials Wins, scaling with the number of Wins on a Ticket.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Bounties Explained
As mentioned before, Saint-14 is also selling Trials of Osiris Bounties. There are three available and they will reward players with extra goodies when you complete them in the Trials.
- Weekly Bounties will reward XP, Glimmer, 35 Valor Rank Points, and 5 Trials Tokens;
- Daily Bounties will reward XP, 15 Valor Rank Points, and 2 Trials Tokens
- Additional Bounties will offer XP and 2 Trials Tokens.
DOOM Eternal – Guides, Tips and Tricks
Source: Read Full Article