Call of Duty Cold War Season 6 release time, date, Battle Pass and S6 update patch notes
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 is about to launch on consoles and PC.
The new Call of Duty season has an October 7 release date. It will be available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.
The Call of Duty Season 6 update is actually available to pre-load now, although only in Black Ops Cold War.
The Warzone update will be available to download and install alongside the start of the new season at 5am BST UK time on the morning of October 7.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the new season introduces a brand new Battle Pass, complete with a whole host of fresh rewards.
This includes new Battle Pass Operator Mason, as well as free Battle Pass weapons such as the 410 Ironhide Shotgun and Grav Assault Rifle.
Needless to say, fans can also expect a host of new maps, including the 6v6 Deprogram map, and the 6v6 Amerika map.
Elsewhere, fans can expect new featured playlists, as well as new multiplayer Operator Missions.
The Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone update also lays the foundation for the Halloween Haunting event.
You can see the full list of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 patch notes below.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 update patch notes…
• 100 New Battle Pass Tiers
• New Battle Pass Operator: Mason
• Free Battle Pass weapons: .410 Ironhide Shotgun and Grav Assault Rifle
• Three bonus Bulldozer Operator Skins included with the Battle Pass Bundle
• New free Black Ops Mixtape War Tracks in the Battle Pass + more
• Five total weapons throughout the season, including the Battle Axe, LAPA SMG, and Hammer & Sickle
• New Weapon Unlock Challenges
• Four new Prestige Levels
• New Prestige Shop Weapon Blueprint and Legacy content
• New weapon tuning for the EM2, TEC-9, Marshal, C58, LC10, and more
• New Season Six lobby theming
– More in-season, including new “Fuze” Operator and “The Haunting” Event
• New 6v6 Map: Deprogram
• New 6v6 Map: Amerika
• New 2v2/3v3/Face Off 6v6 Map: Gluboko
• New Featured Playlists: Deprogram 24/7, Face Off Gluboko 24/7
• New Multiplayer Operator Missions
• 20 New Multiplayer Season Challenges
– More in-season, including new MP modes & more during “The Haunting” Event
• New Round-Based Map: “Forsaken”
• New Perk: PhD Slider (+5 Skill Tiers)
• New Wonder Weapon: Chrysalax
• New Support Weapons: ARC-XD and Hand Cannon
• New “Forsaken” Challenges
• New Dark Aether story Intel
• New Zombies Operator Missions
• 20 New Zombies Season Challenges
• New Onslaught Map: Deprogram (PlayStation®)
• New Onslaught Mode: Onslaught Elite (PlayStation)
• New Onslaught Weapon Blueprint challenge (PlayStation)
– More in-season, including a new Outbreak LTM during “The Haunting” Event
Source: Read Full Article