Taking a look at the Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 TNTina Challenges
While many aspects of Fortnite have changed over the years, one thing that has stayed constant is the weekly challenges. With every passing week, players can expect some sort of task that requires completion in exchange for XP and cosmetics. Season 2 of Fortnite has been no different, as we’ve seen character-specific challenges release every Thursday.
Video Player is loading.Current Time 0:00/Duration 0:00Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVERemaining Time -0:00
- descriptions off, selected
- captions and subtitles off, selected
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (0/10)
- Destroy opponent structures with Proximity Mine or Remote Explosives (0/20)
- Fish with Explosives (0/3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (0/5)
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (0/7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (0/5)
- Deal Damage to players while riding in a motorboat (0/200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (0/3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (0/1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (0/1)
This is a modal window.
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
End of dialog window.
For the first two weeks, it was Brutus’ Briefing, but last week and this week have revolved around TNTina. Her challenge set is named “TNTina’s Trial” and as you would expect, explosions are the name of the game. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the challenge list for Week 4 of Fortnite Season 2.
The full challenge list for Week 4 of Fortnite
As per usual, there are ten challenges within the set for the week. Each challenge you complete yields 40,000 XP towards your Fortnite Battle Pass. If you’ve already maxed that out, the XP goes to your season level instead.
Here’s the full list for TNTina’s Trial in Week 4:
As TNTina’s name would suggest, there are more explosive challenges than normal. These mainly require luck, as you need to find the various explosives on the map before you can do anything. As for the rest of the tasks, nothing seems too difficult or out of the ordinary. That said, collecting a Boss Weapon could be tough if there are multiple enemies fighting over it.
These challenges go live later today, so make sure to keep up with Daily Esports for all of your Fortnite coverage!
Source: Read Full Article