Overwatch Archives event introduces new challenge missions and skins
The annual Overwatch Archives event returns again in 2020, and this time with all-new Challenge Missions. As per usual, the event includes plenty of new hero skins, emotes, sprays, and other in-game loot to collect.
Archive declassification complete.
Overwatch Archives file status: LIVE.
This use may include analytics, personalization, and ads.
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,816 people are talking about this
The newest additions to the Archives event in 2020 are the challenge missions. Two separate Challenge Missions will take place each week in the arcade. Here are the current and upcoming Challenge Missions.
Video Player is loading.Current Time 0:00/Duration 0:00Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVERemaining Time -0:00
- descriptions off, selected
- captions and subtitles off, selected
- Molten Cores: Enemies will spew out Lava to deal damage to players when they are taken out.
- Glass Cannon: Players have lower health but deal more damage.
- Surgical Strike: Only critical hits will deal damage to enemies.
- Close Quarters: Players can only take out enemies if there are other players nearby.
- Blood Moon Rising: Players cannot choose heroes and must heal by dealing damage.
- Storm Raging: Some enemies are “enraged” and taking them out spreads the rage to other enemies.
This is a modal window.
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
End of dialog window.
Week 1: Overwatch Uprising
Week 2: Overwatch Retribution
Week 3: Overwatch Storm Rising
In addition to the challenge missions, there will be old and new hero skins available along with three weekly hero skins. Players can earn loot for each weekly skin by winning games in quick play, competitive play, or the arcade. Three wins grants the skin player icon, six wins grants the skin spray, and nine wins grants the skin itself.
Week one will feature Holi Symmetra from March 12-19, week two will feature Rustclad Torbjorn from March 19-26, and week three will feature Snowbear Mei from March 26 to April 2. There will be no other way to get these skins.
The event as a whole will go from March 12 to April 2. There are also new patch notes that went live with the event, so make sure to check those out as well. Be sure to stay up to date with Daily Esports on all the latest Overwatch news and stories!
Source: Read Full Article