Fortnite x 100 Thieves Bring The Cash App Compound Into Creative Mode, Launches #100TCreative Contest
Professional esports organization and apparel brand 100 Thieves’ Cash App Compound headquarters is now in Fortnite. The two parties also launched #100TCreative, a contest where players can win 100 Thieves apparel.
Fortnite: Battle Royale creative players are in for a treat when they enter into the Creative Hub over the next couple of days. Epic Games and 100 Thieves worked together to bring life to the organization’s iconic Cash App Compound in-game. Players can now drop into Creative Mode and experience 100 Thieves’ headquarters in full, featuring quests and easter eggs hidden everywhere. The California-based esports brand currently possesses a roster full of talented professional Fortnite players, but this is a next-level collaboration with Epic Games.
100 Thieves Fortnite Cash App Compound
The 100 Thieves Twitter account revealed a walkthrough of their Cash App Compound in Fortnite’s Creative Hub earlier today.
“Welcome to the 100 Thieves Cash App Compound… in Fortnite! Packed with quests & easter eggs, our Compound is now fully explorable in Fortnite Creative.”
It’s undoubtedly a milestone for both 100 Thieves and Fortnite, considering the popular Battle Royale title does not collaborate with esports organizations very often. This crossover serves as an opportunity for 100 Thieves to showcase its newest apparel release, known as The Jam Collection. Several posters exist throughout the in-game Cash App Compound, featuring the organization’s clothing lineup, which will release on November 28. ESTNN was able to grab some images of the 100T headquarters in Fortnite’s Creative Hub.
Fortnite and 100 Thieves are also running a creative challenge where players can win some gear from the Jam Collection.
100T Creative Challenge
Fortnite creative players have the opportunity to win 100 Thieves’ apparel with the #100TCreative Challenge.
“Share a photo or video of you in 100 Thieves Cash App Compound in Fortnite Creative for your chance to win custom Fortnite gear & items from our latest 100 Thieves Jam Collection!
Tag @100Thieves & @FNCreate w/ #100TCreative to enter!”
Players aged 13 and older will need to bring their creativity to the table if they want to grab themselves some 100T Jam Collection items. Here are all the details you need to know for this sweepstakes:
Dates and Times
The Challenge will begin on November 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on December 1, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. ET (“Challenge Period”).
- 50 Points – Creativity
- Include a unique and interesting screenshot or video in your submission.
- Include a witty, humorous, and fun caption in your social post.
- 10 Points – Party Up
- Entry includes one or more of your friends on Fortnite
- 10 Points – Fortnite Video Chat
- Entry includes a video of you and your friends experiencing the Hub while using the new Fortnite Video Chat feature
- 1st Place: One (1) custom leather bag; one (1) DO NOT DISTURB sign; one (1) Decals Customization Kit; one (1) Premium Day One Pin; one (1) Branded Astro Headset (PS5); two (2) Nice Slurp Juice Cups; one (1) 100 Thieves hoodie, one (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt, one (1) 100 Thieves hat, and one (1) 100 Thieves keychain (ARV: USD$1,587.28).
- 2nd – 3rd Place: One (1) Decals Customization Kit; (1) DO NOT DISTURB sign; one (1) Premium Day One Pin; one (1) Branded Astro Headset (PS5); two (2) Nice Slurp Juice Cups; one (1) 100 Thieves hoodie and one (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt (ARV: USD$544.48 each).
- 4th – 5th Place: One (1) 100 Thieves hoodie and one (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt (ARV: USD$135.00 each).
- 6th – 10th Place: One (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt and one (1) 100 Thieves hat (ARV: USD$80.00 each).
- 11th – 15th Place: One (1) 100 Thieves hat and one (1) 100 Thieves keychain (ARV: USD$43.00 each). Total ARV of all prizes: USD$2,330.76.
Player’s can only submit one entry into this contest and must have a public Twitter account to be eligible. Refer to Fortnite’s official set of rules for the #100TCreative contest here. Be sure to partake in this contest to win some 100 Thieves apparel and experience the 100T Cash App Compound in Fortnite’s Creative Hub!
Featured Image: Epic Games
Source: Read Full Article